Sunday 9 November 2008

First map

I have recently become interested in the different layers of identity, and how they can be organised. After doing some research and looking over some of my previous ideas to see which ‘areas’ I have been working in, I have come up with a map, organised from the most phsycoligically inherent ‘layers of identity’ in the middle, to the more changeable ones on the outside (it is the outside area I think I will mainly be working in) The central three circles are also the most ‘fixed’ in the physicality of the body, these are very hard to affect or change using design. I wonder if it would benefit my project to investigate these areas further. I may refine this map before turning it into a large scale map of my territory. I think that the outer two areas may well be the only ones I work in, so it may be more useful for a map showing my project to divide these sections more carefully, and make them into another map.




No comments: